Things you will need:
- 2 cups distilled water
- 1 TB coconut oil
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerine
- 1 tsp baby oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
- 8-10 drops lavender essential oil
- empty container-I used an empty protein container or coffee can with lid (spray painted the day before...if desired)
- Strong roll of paper towels
Cut paper towel in half with a sharp, smooth, non-serrated knife.
Place paper towel half into the plastic container. Pour mixture over the paper towels.
Pour mixture over the paper towels and wait 5 minutes.
Then pull the center roll out. It comes out VERY easily.
After taking the center roll out I took the roll out of the container and squeezed it a little to make it go into the narrower white one. Worked like a charm!